How much to site a caravan at Skegness?

We pay about £1100 per season plus £100 to store for the winter at Skegness.

That includes electricity and use of a very nice toilet block.

Hey thats not bad, Ive been thinking of getting a caravan .

Is there any other costs you have to pay out? . and what site is yours on ?

Please pm me

any info on nice sites skeggy or mablethorpe ect to site say a 2 birth touring caravan for year ? whats the round about price any info pls

there is a site at the begining of trunch lane at chaple i think they chargh 16 pounds a night looks a nice site

any info on nice sites skeggy or mablethorpe ect to site say a 2 birth touring caravan for year ? whats the round about price any info pls

I,stored my tourer at the grain store [just a mile from the Welcom pub] on the way in,not sure of storage costs now,but five years ago it was two half year payments of £90, saves on fuel when towing,get to skeggy faster and site anywhere for the week or weekend,really secure compound as well.

hmmm that sounds ok for a static or larger van as you could recoupe some cost back with rentals ?

but for a small 2 birth not so good . ?

You would not site a static for that price, and not may people want to hire a large tourer. In all honestly that is a really reasonable price we paid £1200 for a tourer last year sited for the season.

Archived