How much to site a caravan at Skegness?

Are you given to contradictions in terms?:suspect:

hmmm take it your one of the { only the working class go to skeggy - I go to africa on safari myself } kind of ppl :hihi:

well was just asking as for may mom & dad as I will be puting my boat down there soon and would be easy to get to with a little sited van for trips out and a spot of sea fishing ect

hmmm take it your one of the { only the working class go to skeggy - I go to africa on safari myself } kind of ppl :hihi:

well was just asking as for may mom & dad as I will be puting my boat down there soon and would be easy to get to with a little sited van for trips out and a spot of sea fishing ect

I was thinking of mooring my boat there but not a big enough berth.:hihi:http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?mmsi=235061022

hardys charge 1150 ideal in middle of ingoldmells but theres a waiting list

Goodness that seems expensive to me, its only a little 2 brth tourer...is this just to store it??

A friend of mine has a static at Skeggie, its on a nice site thats open all year round...its only 1500...her caravan is a 30 ft one, like a second home...:(

Archived