Cheapest car insurance ??

Why?

I've got cheaper insurance by using companies which aren't listed on so-called comparison sites.

some insurers give better quotes than comparison sites,cos they don't do online quotes,only by phone.

It's why i'm asking for tiny companies who van insure me :D

I used a comparison site and got cheaper insurance.

I'm not saying you won't find cheaper prices than what you are presently paying.

I found a cheaper price than those listed on price comparison sites, companies which you will not find listed on them.

Do a google search of the names of insurers you know and try 3 or 4 of them. I found one company that gave M&S vouchers as a "reward" for taking their insurance and they were cheaper than the others I looked at. Churchill used to be OK (but they didn't have the vouchers).

the problem with insurance is that there are far too many variables for poeple to reccomend as they are more often than not cheap for one person and then expensive for another. i recentley got quotes for my L200 ranging from £750 to £7000, it all depends whether that company wants you.

im afraid that you will just have to do the legwork yourself and do a bit of ringing around. perhaps get a few cheap quotes of the internet at first and then use them as bargaining chips for a better deal with another company.

Archived