Badmington at Killarmarsh (or close)

Hiya, i'm hoping to find some people (or person) that fancy meeting up for some badmington, I live near crystal peaks and really want to get back to a level of un-fit instead of totally un-fit, i'm not amazing, but i'm not useless either....just know its a great cardio workout as i run around like blue arsed fly and i'm competitive...but can take the humour of me losing :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Hiya, i'm hoping to find some people (or person) that fancy meeting up for some badmington, I live near crystal peaks and really want to get back to a level of un-fit instead of totally un-fit, i'm not amazing, but i'm not useless either....just know its a great cardio workout as i run around like blue arsed fly and i'm competitive...but can take the humour of me losing :hihi:

Hello! :wave:

Long time no speak!

You should come to the club on a Tuesday night at Ponds Forge, I go, so its not like you won't know anyone, and everyone I've met has been really friendly...

Maybe see you there? It starts at 8.

x

Archived