• Don't know/show me the results

When you say meet, what do you mean?

Man - "hello, how ya doing? I'm _____"

Woman - "hey, how's it going?"

*hand shake*

Man - "WELL it was nice meeting you. Bye."

Woman - "Oh. Right. Bye then."

I meen to meet for a proper relationship - not a drunken one night stand

Sid, do you seriously expect us to believe that you're still on this quest? Either you have impossibly high standards and expectations or some serious personal hygiene and social issues.

Try online dating, if you're serious.:suspect:

It's far more difficult than you think, especially if your social skills aren't particularly great. You don't have to have impossibly high standards or poor hygiene for this kind of thing to be difficult.

If Mr Sid is genuinely having problems "putting himself out there" I completely sympathise and so should others.

It's far more difficult than you think, especially if your social skills aren't particularly great. You don't have to have impossibly high standards or poor hygiene for this kind of thing to be difficult.

If Mr Sid is genuinely having problems "putting himself out there" I completely sympathise and so should others.

Which is why online dating is proving to be the preferred choice to meet a potential partner.

I do sympathise but am never sure if Slim is serious or not.

Perhaps if you knew that sid is a middle aged man with a penchant for young blonde girls you'd sympathise less.

If his aspirations were a little more realistic - not to mention less repulsive - he'd perhaps have more success.

Archived