• 9pm -10pm
    • 10-pm-11:30pm
    • 11:30-midnight
    • midnight to 1am
    • 1am - 2am
    • After 2am
    • Makes no difference what time it is
    • Don't know/show me the results

It's far more difficult than you think, especially if your social skills aren't particularly great. You don't have to have impossibly high standards or poor hygiene for this kind of thing to be difficult.

If Mr Sid is genuinely having problems "putting himself out there" I completely sympathise and so should others.

Thank you. Oh and I have joined several dating sites but I get either no replies or cannot access them without paying.

Have you ever considered not going out to a pub or club one week and spending the money on registering on a site?

I would consider it if I thought it would be money well spent. I am not entirely sure how genuine the replies are. Sometimes it seems too good to be true when I get bugger all replies on a free site. :suspect: Also some of the people don't seem to exist on Facebook (in as far as they can be traced on there).:suspect:

I would consider it if I thought it would be money well spent. I am not entirely sure how genuine the replies are. Sometimes it seems too good to be true when I get bugger all replies on a free site. :suspect: Also some of the people don't seem to exist on Facebook (in as far as they can be traced on there).:suspect:

I agree online dating is useless. I put a very seductive topless picture of myself on one and I got NO replies even when I told them I had £5.72 in Premium Bonds as well. If you are attractive and well off you really don't belong on these sites! :mad:

(This was the picture:

http://www.enemyofthefatman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/hairy-fat-guy.jpg)

Nonsense - how can you not get any replies?

Why not reply to others' profiles yourself?

I do often. I have done this hundreds of times on POF but got nothing out of it. What other FREE sites are there?

Is spending money on going out 'money well spent'?

Your criteria appears to be 'will it lead to a relationship with a woman' and your success rate with the 'going out' option appears to be zero.

I would suggest that investing some 'going out' money on registering with a a website cannot possibly be a worse use of cash than going out.

You can never be sure how genuine the replies are - whether they are emails or replies made in conversation at a bar.

You also cannot use Facebook as a reference for 'all the people that exist', nor should you probably admit to trying to track down people who you do contact.

Try it. Sure you might meet some people who are a challenge, but so what? What's the worst that could happen?

Is spending money on going out 'money well spent'?

Your criteria appears to be 'will it lead to a relationship with a woman' and your success rate with the 'going out' option appears to be zero.

I would suggest that investing some 'going out' money on registering with a a website cannot possibly be a worse use of cash than going out.

You can never be sure how genuine the replies are - whether they are emails or replies made in conversation at a bar.

You also cannot use Facebook as a reference for 'all the people that exist', nor should you probably admit to trying to track down people who you do contact.

Try it. Sure you might meet some people who are a challenge, but so what? What's the worst that could happen?

Hallibut in a dress and a wild look in his eyes.

Archived