• 9pm -10pm
    • 10-pm-11:30pm
    • 11:30-midnight
    • midnight to 1am
    • 1am - 2am
    • After 2am
    • Makes no difference what time it is
    • Don't know/show me the results

Thank you to people who have posted sensible replies. it has given me food for thought.

Sid you've been asking for advice of this sort for as long as you've been here - and amongst the jokey responses have received a great deal of very sound advice and even offers to meet up with people socially at forum meets and so on - all advice which you appear to have consistently either ignored or refused to act on.

As Suffragette queried earlier did you actually respond to anyone's adverts on the dating sites? I've met a number of lovely women in this way including my partner and know of several other folks who've had great success too.

Go for a fat bird at about 2. They'll always be there at the death in desperation as usual, they pay your taxi for you as well. The good lookers take taxi fares for granted then are in their front door before you can say "coffee". You're guaranteed a bit of slap and tickle.

I'm speaking from experience.

Archived