England Flags - patriotic or chavvy?

Patriotic or Chavvy?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Patriotic or Chavvy?

• Patriotic
    • Chavvy

We drove through Chesterfield yesterday and one street (a coronation street type street .. terraced houses either side all the way down), had bunting across the street all the way down. I must admit, it looked really eye catching and I bet they are going to have numerous parties down that street during the next 4 weeks.

I wouldn't put one up myself, but each to their own and all that ..

Yes but it'll be one big chav party :roll:

I agree, anyone who is annoyed or angry because other people want to have car flags needs help.

Agree totally but I found this funny all the same:

A professor has found that there are two sizes of penis amongst UK men. There are those which fall within an average size range of between 4 and 6 inches and those which are less than two inches while erect. The professor has appealed for help to continue his research.

Could all men in the UK who fall into the 2 inch or less catagory make themselves known over the next six weeks by flying a white flag with a red cross from their cars?

Thankyou.

Just come back from greece and greek the flag is everywhere as was the Turkish flag when i went there and the Tunisian flag in Tunisia, everyone seems proud to fly their countrys flag.

The trouble with the St Georges cross is that it has been hijacked by BNP /EDL and other racist groups.

Lets reclaim the flag from racist scum and we should all fly one !!!!

Across the road from where I live there is a muslim family, they have put the biggest George Cross flag I have ever seen on their house.

Making the George Cross a racist argument is rubbish, it's the flag of our country end of.

I have attended world cups in other countries and met the muslim England fans who follows our football team all over the world.

Anyone English choose what religion or political belief they follow have the right to fly the George Cross.

COME ON ENGLAND.

LETS WIN IT.

Across the road from where I live there is a muslim family, they have put the biggest George Cross flag I have ever seen on their house.

Making the George Cross a racist argument is rubbish, it's the flag of our country end of.

I have attended world cups in other countries and met the muslim England fans who follows our football team all over the world.

Anyone English choose what religion or political belief they follow have the right to fly the George Cross.

COME ON ENGLAND.

LETS WIN IT.

Good post, I know asians who support England as well.

We drove through Chesterfield yesterday and one street (a coronation street type street .. terraced houses either side all the way down), had bunting across the street all the way down. I must admit, it looked really eye catching and I bet they are going to have numerous parties down that street during the next 4 weeks.

I wouldn't put one up myself, but each to their own and all that ..

A bit like this then?

http://www.rnw.nl/english/video/dutch-football-fever-street-turns-orange-world-cup

COME ON ENGLAND.

LETS WIN IT.

Amen to that :thumbsup:

My youngest has a St George flag, with matching towel and a Union Jack duvet cover..he's really bought into it!

Archived