England Flags - patriotic or chavvy?

Patriotic or Chavvy?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Patriotic or Chavvy?

• Patriotic
    • Chavvy

You're just splitting hairs now. You've made your pitch for car flags, and flags in general, being chavvy, so stick to it. Don't start making provisos and hedging it about with caveats, have the courage of your convictions, man. Get some backbone!

I will not reply solely on the basis you're bias....kerchang! Kerchang!:suspect:

As the uber-chav, I'm ashamed to admit I didn't even know that you could get car flags without 'England' on them. The warehouse only had those, really good quality ones though. Strong fabric, stitched on all edges, nice strong sticks.

I'd be interested to know whether other countries taking part have car flags and if so, whether they have the name of the country on them? One of you opinionated know-it-alls informed people must know, surely? :hihi:

I know that they have car flags in America, but they don't feel the need to write USA on them (at least not that I've seen)... Just seems daft if you have to write the country on a flag that you are flying IN that country... Or is it just me as an opinionated know-it-all informed person?

I know that they have car flags in America, but they don't feel the need to write USA on them (at least not that I've seen)... Just seems daft if you have to write the country on a flag that you are flying IN that country... Or is it just me as an opinionated know-it-all informed person?

So because you think it's daft to have 'England' printed on an England flag, that makes it 'chavvy' :huh: It's merely World cup 'bling', you can get just about anything with England printed on it at the moment :thumbsup:

So because you think it's daft to have 'England' printed on an England flag, that makes it 'chavvy' :huh: It's merely World cup 'bling', you can get just about anything with England printed on it at the moment :thumbsup:

It just seems somewhat less patriotic if you have to explain which countries flag it is. I'm all for getting behind the England team, they'll need all the help they can get! :hihi:

Just a question...why do you think a large minority fly the flag and adorn their houses in the North of Sheffield as opposed to very small minority in the South of Sheffield. I'm not guessing here it is actually an observation.

Just a question...why do you think a large minority fly the flag and adorn their houses in the North of Sheffield as opposed to very small minority in the South of Sheffield. I'm not guessing here it is actually an observation.

Not seen many near the Northern General but seen plenty round Mosborough

Archived