England Flags - patriotic or chavvy?

Patriotic or Chavvy?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Patriotic or Chavvy?

• Patriotic
    • Chavvy

No i'm not....but love the way you avoided the question with an insult.

Your questioning was just to detract from my point, the point is, and you have agreed, it does not matter...so what's your problem ?

You want me to tell you about flag flying habits in the North of Sheffield compared to the south of Sheffield, come on are you for real...like I said, I think you are being an arse...and a snob :thumbsup:

Oh and have you forgot this post:

I think it's chavvy only if the flags have the name in.....would just indicate that their a bit dumb.

Would you like my bank details..?

Just a question...why do you think a large minority fly the flag and adorn their houses in the North of Sheffield as opposed to very small minority in the South of Sheffield. I'm not guessing here it is actually an observation.

Erm theres loads round woodseats,batemoor,jordo,lowedges,Gleadless, etc etc

Your questioning was just to detract from my point, the point is, and you have agreed, it does not matter...so what's your problem ?

You want me to tell you about flag flying habits in the North of Sheffield compared to the south of Sheffield, come on are you for real...like I said, I think you are being an arse...and a snob :thumbsup:

Well if you say so ...chav:thumbsup:

See what you gone and done....brought me right down to your level. pft!

Alien is that much of a snob he's looking for a caravan in Derbyshire to rent ;). What happened, you not going on a world cruise this year?

I'm sure more 'chavs' go in caravans than fly the English Flag. ;)

Enjoy the nice ENGLISH weather from your caravan site.

Well pointed out and just about to in reply to IanG's post.
I'm not even sure what your point is anymore. You were stating that the North of Sheffield is more likely to fly England flags and the South isn't? I seriously doubt it! :) You've started to contradict yourself, so guessing you were just trolling from the start :)

There aren't the fans over in the North of Sheff. The S-SE is the place for flag flying :thumbsup:

I guess it's necessary to write 'England' on the flags to show which way up to hang them .... sadly however some people still get it wrong and hang them on their sides! :huh:

Perhaps if people are so keen to know that 'England' is England they should club together and commission a large artwork. I was thinking along the lines of the 'Long man' of Wilmington with the large appendage carved into the chalk hillside. The word 'Engurland' could be written across the entire country and be visible from outer space. How very tasteful would that be!? :o

Better still ... a large chalk carved Neolithic beer gutted football fan (with small appendage) spanning the length and breadth of good old Blighty :hihi:

I've missed a lot of what's been going on recently (been a 'bit poorly') and anyway, the football world cup isn't quite at the top of my list of priorities.

A question:

Out of the UK, is only England taking part in the world cup? - What happened to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland? - Weren't they good enough to get in?

Archived