Our future King

When the time comes, who'd prefer to see Prince Harry ascend to the throne rather than William? Me for one. I also reckon that his first royal decree should be to appoint Gazza as Prime Minister. Let the good times roll!

When the time comes, who'd prefer to see Prince Harry ascend to the throne rather than William? Me for one.
If that's your idea, better start making a plan to bump Wills off now, before he has any kids :D

The idea of having a pathetic depressive alkie as our PM has all the appeal of treading in cow dung. I nominate the divine Joanna Lumley instead, she is one scary woman.:clap:

If that's your idea, better start making a plan to bump Wills off now, before he has any kids :D

The idea of having a pathetic depressive alkie as our PM has all the appeal of treading in cow dung. I nominate the divine Joanna Lumley instead, she is one scary woman.:clap:

Seconded, and if anybody gives her any lip she'll ask the gurkhas to go round and have a few words.

Archived