Is cannabis legal

Cannabis is illegal.

Cannabis contains cannabinoids which are legal if used as medicine.

If a strain of cannabis contains medicinal cannabinoids.

Is that strain of cannabis legal if you use it as a medicine?

It should be legal, as should all drugs!!!

I don't want cannabis dealers off the streets though, otherwise where would I get my cannabis?

It's actually legal to purchase female cannabis seeds in this country. It's just not legal to grow them!:loopy:

How stupid are the drug laws in this country?!??!

It's actually legal to purchase female cannabis seeds in this country. It's just not legal to grow them!:loopy:

How stupid are the drug laws in this country?!??!

On a scale of s to stupid I'd say they're at least stup.

To be fair though they're better than they are in most places on this planet, we need to go further though.

Why ?

are you in favour of drug dealers then ?

are you in favour of our streets being awash with drugs ?

I'd be in favour of off licenses being awash with cannabis in preference to tobacco. But given that I'm feeling liberal I suppose I have to let people smoke tobacco as well.

Granted , our prisons are over flowing , BUT over flowing with the wrong people .

we shouldn`t be locking people up for crimes like fraud, non payment of council tax , tv licence, etc.

those sentences would be better served working in the community ,seeing as these people are not a danger to the public.

Whereas people who smoke cannabis are???

this would free up prison space for cannabis dealers to be imprisoned so they cant peddle their drugs .

If it was legalised then they'd be running legitimate businesses and could be taxed instead of locked up.

I know - why? If my friend passes a joint to me that makes him liable to go to jail - why would you want that to happen?

What do you think would be gained by making it class A?

10 out of ten for the fishing.. I would have wanted a bigger fight from such a large fish... I like illegal drugs me .... :huh:

Archived