Should only attractive men be allowed to donate sperm?

Imagine... you want to start a family but your sperm ain't up to the job. You and your woman go to sperm bank... you're slightly apprehensive but are assured all is well and that donors go through a strict screening programme, BUT that's just for health reasons.

All goes well and nine months down the line the baby is ready to pop out. You rush to the hospital full of excitement... here it is, your baby has arrived and it's a boy!... but wait...

He has squinty eyes and has buck teeth. :shocked: He will also be bald by the time he's 20, but that surprise can wait...

Would you be disappointed and want to return him to the sperm shop for a refund? Well, would you??

**NOTE** This is meant to be tongue-in-cheek

Imagine... you want to start a family but your sperm ain't up to the job. You and your woman go to sperm bank... you're slightly apprehensive but are assured all is well and that donors go through a strict screening programme, BUT that's just for health reasons.

All goes well and nine months down the line the baby is ready to pop out. You rush to the hospital full of excitement... here it is, your baby has arrived and it's a boy!... but wait...

He has squinty eyes and has buck teeth. :shocked: He will also be bald by the time he's 20, but that surprise can wait...

Would you be disappointed and want to return him to the sperm shop for a refund? Well, would you??

I would love my child no matter what he/she came out as. People who judged my child on its looks would obviously be shallow in everyway.

I would love my child no matter what he/she came out as. People who judged my child on its looks would obviously be shallow in everyway.

But do you think it would be better if the munters were banned from the sperm banks in the first place? :suspect:

But do you think it would be better if the munters were banned from the sperm banks in the first place? :suspect:

Are you suggesting we ban ugly persons from a sperm bank?

What if mr ugly produces healthy children, and mr good looking doesn't? surely its more then just looks to consider:confused:

Are you suggesting we ban ugly persons from a sperm bank?

What if mr ugly produces healthy children, and mr good looking doesn't? surely its more then just looks to consider:confused:

Yes, but would you rather have ugly and healthy spawn or good-looking and healthy spawn?

Archived