Should only attractive men be allowed to donate sperm?

Yes, but would you rather have ugly and healthy spawn or good-looking and healthy spawn?

Wouldnt bother me either way. I dont think looks change anything. The child maybe ugly with a huge personality, or good looking and dull.

Should sperm donors be able to specify that only non-munters get to use the turkey baster?

Well... the argument there would be that she knows the child will at least be half ugly, it won't be a surprise at the birth.

;6324407']Would you make an exception for an ugly guy with an exceptional brain??

http://klflegal.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/albert-einstein-at-beach-1945-celebrities-289541.jpg

Because like all those who grow up to realise that most attractive people are actually rather shallow, we tend to grow up to realise its intellect and personality that counts...

Wow, he has such feminine legs. :|

I suppose there would have to be a minimum IQ to override the decision.

Well... the argument there would be that she knows the child will at least be half ugly, it won't be a surprise at the birth.

But a donor of average looks and intelligence knows that there are armies of gene matched dopey uglies crawling around in their feculence.

It's a heavy burden to think that they might knock on the door of the family home one day to lay claim by artificial insemination. Think of the neighbours.

But a donor of average looks and intelligence knows that there are armies of gene matched dopey uglies crawling around in their feculence.

It's a heavy burden to think that they might knock on the door of the family home one day to lay claim by artificial insemination. Think of the neighbours.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe the donor should have the choice to sign something saying no munters allowed near my sperm... but then, with all the red tape and stuff, things could get a bit sticky/ ugly. :hihi:

Serious question (sort of): don't women study the men from which the sperm came?

Or do they simply shove the turkey baster up there without thought to the consequences?

It would seem you'd want to maximise your child's potential, and not have Billy McScroatie, the alcoholic habitual drug user as a father.

Archived