Should only attractive men be allowed to donate sperm?

I thought that you got to select physical characteristics to get the closest match to oneself or one's partner's looks.

Who get's to select? Let's face it...if you're a munter you're not gonna chose a munter to keep the munter bloodline going. Maybe we shouldn't be allowed to choose, maybe it should be done by an independent panel.

Surely there must be some kind of matching if only for ethnic purposes.

I suppose that's only important if you're concerned about how others see you, or the child. or both.

Who get's to select? Let's face it...if you're a munter you're not gonna chose a munter to keep the munter bloodline going. Maybe we shouldn't be allowed to choose, maybe it should be done by an independent panel.

I don't think that you get to see photos, you just get their physical characteristics, ie height, hair and eye colour and some kind of brief profile. The fact is that no two people know how their kids will look, there are some stunningly good looking kids of very average/plain couples and conversely, some really unprepossessing ones of very good looking ones.

That's what's so scary. You get pregnant, then 9 months later a ginger munter baby pops out. :shocked:

Ginger, ugly, black, gay, stupid... where do you stop?!? Only Arian stock should donate sperm, obviously... so none of those dirty brown or black haired people either!

Ginger, ugly, black, gay, stupid... where do you stop?!? Only Arian stock should donate sperm, obviously... so none of those dirty brown or black haired people either!

Hey, this is a discussion about munters, not race... :nono: You get munters of all colours.

Archived