Should only attractive men be allowed to donate sperm?

It has nothing to do with colour, or racists who think everyone of a certain race is ugly. :roll: Did you read the OP... I'm talking buck-toothed and squinty eyed ugly.

I know what you are talking about, although you also mentioned ginger hair. I realise you are trying to be funny, I'm just pointing out that (just like race) bucked teeth, squinty eyes, and hair colour and things that people cannot help, they are natural. I think suggesting that these people are lesser beings because of these things is just that same as being a racist. Can you explain to me the difference between not wanting a black child because you don't like black skin and not wanting a ginger child because you don't like ginger hair? This has nothing to do with having a sense of humour, I think everybody should be joked about if the joke is funny, but this isn't about being funny. Where is the joke? That ugly people should be wiped out of the gene pool so we only have hollywood looking people? Yeah, funny.

I don't wish to argue about it, they are my views, I will leave you to your 'funny' thread and not ruin it for you.

I know what you are talking about, although you also mentioned ginger hair. I realise you are trying to be funny, I'm just pointing out that (just like race) bucked teeth, squinty eyes, and hair colour and things that people cannot help, they are natural. I think suggesting that these people are lesser beings is just that same as being a racist. This has nothing to do with having a sense of humour, I think everybody should be joked about if the joke is funny, but this isn't about being funny. Where is the joke? That ugly people should be wiped out of the gene pool so we only have hollywood looking people? Yeah, funny.

I don't wish to argue about it, they are my views, I will leave you to your 'funny' thread and not ruin it for you.

I'm asking a serious question. You are entitled to have your opinion on it, though that opinion shouldn't be paraded around as if you're Jeremy Kyle and everyone who wants to be a little light-hearted answering it are germs under your royal feet.

I'm asking a serious question. You are entitled to have your opinion on it, though that opinion shouldn't be paraded around as if you're Jeremy Kyle and everyone who wants to be a little light-hearted answering it are germs under your royal feet.

You mean like you're doing to me? No, you're right! :hihi: I'll leave you to it, Jezza!

**NOTE** This is meant to be tongue-in-cheek

I'm asking a serious question.

Well, well, well... You can stop digging now, I have nothing left to say! You should have put something on the end of it! Get off my stage! Goodbye. :D

It has nothing to do with colour, or racists who think everyone of a certain race is ugly. :roll: Did you read the OP... I'm talking buck-toothed and squinty eyed ugly.

Both are correctable though and even if you saw a photo of the donor, they could have had a whole host of such characteristics corrected. I'd be more concerned about genetic disorders, which they have to declare and probably renders them ineligible, however, there are some which lurk and may be unknown about.

Well, well, well... You can stop digging now, I have nothing left to say! You should have put something on the end of it! Get off my stage! Goodbye. :D

Are you for real?

This...

**NOTE** This is meant to be tongue-in-cheek

Was to be attributed to the way I worded the question, meaning NO OFFENCE INTENDED. The actual question remains serious.

Now what snooky boy?

Are you for real?

This...

Was to be attributed to the way I worded the question, meaning NO OFFENCE INTENDED. The actual question remains serious.

Now what snooky boy?

Now what? I don't care. You asked the serious lighthearted no offence intended question. I answered it as a serious question and was told to get a sense of humour because you seemed offended that I'd treated it as a serious question. I then answered it as a lighthearted question and was told it was a serious one. I obviously can't win.

My opinion remains the same.

Now what? I don't care. You asked the serious lighthearted no offence intended question. I answered it as a serious question and was told to get a sense of humour because it wasn't serious and then answered it as a lighthearted question and was told it was a serious one. I obviously can't win.

My opinion remains the same.

No, I told you to get a sense of humour because you got on your high horse and started degrading other posters on here for answering in a light-hearted manner.

Why is there always one on every thread?

No, I told you to get a sense of humour because you got on your high horse and started degrading other posters on here for answering in a light-hearted manner.

Why is there always one on every thread?

People quote where I 'degraded' anyone? I mentioned that someone I know was offended by comments similar to those on this thread, that is just the truth.

People quote where I 'degraded' anyone?

Here;

But most (if not all) people are. Someone I know was recently devestated because kids in a park made very loud comments about her child who has very bright ginger hair. I'm sure she loves her child completely but if given the chance to change her child's hair she probably would because of the comments by people like those on this thread.

Archived