Should only attractive men be allowed to donate sperm?

I can see the reasoning behind that, but do you not think that everyone will want the European ideal?

Do you mean white? :huh:

Of course not, I wouldn't. I like brown babies and chinky babies.

What makes you think that?

I don't just mean white, no. I mean the European ideal of beauty that most of the world seem to want to aspire too. The thing that makes me think that is that people bleach their skin, have plastic surgury on their eyelids, use harsh chemicals to straighten their hair... all that sorts of things to try and get that European look. We'd only ever want sperm from abercrombie models, surely?

I don't just mean white, no. I mean the European ideal of beauty that most of the world seem to want to aspire too. The thing that makes me think that is that people bleach their skin, have plastic surgury on their eyelids, use harsh chemicals to straighten their hair... all that sorts of things to try and get that European look. We'd only ever want sperm from abercrombie models, surely?

I don't know. I'd be inclined to think that people would try to find a donor who is the most similar looking to them, rather than the best looking one they could find. Because there are so many different looking couples who use sperm banks, I think most donors would probably get a tadpole or two used.

I don't know. I'd be inclined to think that people would try to find a donor who is the most similar looking to them, rather than the best looking one they could find. Because there are so many different looking couples who use sperm banks, I think most donors would probably get a tadpole or two used.

I wouldn't want my child to look like me, I wouldn't wish that on anyone! :hihi:

An ex of mine wanted a set of multicoloured babies, she wanted me to give here a mixed race baby with my incredibly white genes, then she intended to go off and find a nice chinese man to give her a different mixed race baby, then she wanted to find a olive skinned Mediterranean type to complete her set. The only thing she didn't want is a fully black baby. I've got a real talent for picking weirdos to date.

An ex of mine wanted a set of multicoloured babies, she wanted me to give here a mixed race baby with my incredibly white genes, then she intended to go off and find a nice chinese man to give her a different mixed race baby, then she wanted to find a olive skinned Mediterranean type to complete her set. The only thing she didn't want is a fully black baby. I've got a real talent for picking weirdos to date.

Was she called Madonna?

Archived