Best chippy in Scarborough!!

there is a little outside brown hut near the fishing docks, across from the castle entrance, i cant remember the name, its got little benches outside, right next to the sea, if you can find it then your in luck, as omg, its amazing, i cant wait to go back just for haddock and chips from there

I'm off for a day trip tomorrow there and was wondering if anybody has any tips as to which chippy to go to!?. Somebody has suggested the North Bay Fisheries!?.

Thanks in advance.

across from peasehome park just up the hill on the left....best fish and chips I have ever tasted it was voted best fish and chips 2008 and I can understand why....:love:

across from peasehome park just up the hill on the left....best fish and chips I have ever tasted it was voted best fish and chips 2008 and I can understand why....:love:

FANTASTIC !!!!

The best fish n chips I have ever had :thumbsup:

know its not in scarborough but on the way home, thompsons fish and chips on the a64 5 miles east of york.

lovely surroundings, well presented a proper fish and chip restaurant .

in scarborough itself, mother hubbards top of main street, opposite weatherspoons. enjoy:)

Archived