Which "professionals" do you most trust?

Do you trust solicitors?

Do you trust estate agents.

Do you trust doctors?

Do you trust bankers?

Do you trust financial advisers?

Do you trust teachers?

Hmm.....if your like me you will not trust many of that lot!:cool:

I trust doctors, it is in their interests to act in your (as a patient) interests.

The rest are not motivated to act in your interests, so as a general rule I do not trust them. I suppose with lawyers and teachers it depends a lot, but certainly not estate agents.

Do you trust solicitors?

Do you trust estate agents.

Do you trust doctors?

Do you trust bankers?

Do you trust financial advisers?

Do you trust teachers?

Hmm.....if your like me you will not trust many of that lot!:cool:

Not at all!

Not a lot.

Most of them, yes.

They are stealing scum.

A little bit, but they are just after their cut.

Mostly, yes.

I trust doctors, it is in their interests to act in your (as a patient) interests.

The rest are not motivated to act in your interests, so as a general rule I do not trust them. I suppose with lawyers and teachers it depends a lot, but certainly not estate agents.

What about Shipman?:roll:

What about Shipman?:roll:

I mean in general. There is no profession which I would say 'I trust all of them without exception' that is an impossible standard.

Equally there is no proffession where I would say 'I do not trust any of them without exception' (except estate agents)

In order of mistrust:

1,2,3 and 4...Solicitors, estate agents, bankers and FA.

5. Doctors.

6 Teachers

Politicians above the rest.

I did say professional! England could never have got into their present mother of all messes if politicians were professional!:roll::suspect::cool::D:mad::(

I mean in general. There is no profession which I would say 'I trust all of them without exception' that is an impossible standard.

Equally there is no proffession where I would say 'I do not trust any of them without exception' (except estate agents)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:...there is a story there!

Archived