Twin girls injured in suspected fox attack

I have hunted foxes and take no pleasure in killing a living animal. But it has to be done, their numbers need to be controlled and hunting with hounds is agreed by the national association of veterinary surgeons as the most humane method of dispatch. Your opinion is ill informed at best.

No yours is - there is no National Association of Veterinary Surgeons - there is a Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.

Several hundred members of the College agree with hunting with hounds - however to say that it is "agreed" by the Royal College is to misrepresent their position.

I've just telephoned David cameron!

Then I texted the queen & she told me that it could have been one of her corgi's but it was really unnatural for a corgi to behave so aggressivly & therefore has also come to the conclusion that it was a fox.

Well she told you a big fib...her Corgis are renowned for their aggressive tendencies :D

Bonzo et al.

I'm a little saddened that you appear to think that I am making up emails from the police.

All I can suggest is that you email them your self.

I sent my original question email to:

hackneypolice@met.police.uk

That is the link given on their web site.

Check it out for yourself. http://cms.met.police.uk/met/boroughs/hackney/09contact_us/index

I was replied to from the email address:

HackneyPress-GD@met.police.uk

tel. 020 7275 3102 .

I would urge members of this forum to contact the police and perhaps then they would appreciate the strength of feeling about the claims.

Oh, and if you still require proof; PM me with your personal email address and I will forward you the actual email.

Bonzo et al.

I'm a little saddened that you appear to think that I am making up emails from the police.

All I can suggest is that you email them your self.

I sent my original question email to:

hackneypolice@met.police.uk

That is the link given on their web site.

Check it out for yourself. http://cms.met.police.uk/met/boroughs/hackney/09contact_us/index

I was replied to from the email address:

HackneyPress-GD@met.police.uk

tel. 020 7275 3102 .

I would urge members of this forum to contact the police and perhaps then they would appreciate the strength of feeling about the claims.

Oh, and if you still require proof; PM me with your personal email address and I will forward you the actual email.

Hello - in previous posts you talk about phone calls from / to the police.

Any idiot can find those e-mail addresses you quoted by a quick google search.

Guess we don't believe you.

But he, like others, suspects it was not a fox attack. In that instance surely if he was lying he'd have posted an email which backed his theory and not written that a fox tried to aggressively re-enter the property etc.

Email them - PM him, see the email for yourself. It's fascinating how people only believe what they want to regarding this story and emails from the authorities!

Foxes kill for their food, of cause a fox would do this!

Foxes are like most predators - they recognise food by familiar smells or the characteristic sounds and movements of a small mammal. They wouldn't 'see' humans as food. If it was a fox, I think my explanation in my earlier post has more likelihood, rather than a fox trying to predate on human children. I'll still be encouraging them into our garden.

I have clearly stated in my previous posts that I have not recieved a phone call from the police; I 'phoned the number that came in the email reply which turned out to be the police press office.

And yes, like any other idiot, I did find those email addresses by googling them, I then used them. If the police didn't want to be contacted they wouldn't give out their contact details.

After being PM'd by him I have forwarded the email chain to member cgksheff who will somehow get them re-formatted and posted on this thread.

I would not be surprised if somebody claims that I have somehow created false emails including all the dates, times, links etc.

Why would I bother when it is so easy for anybody to check whether they get a reply when they send to the police themselves.

Go ahead, PLEASE do what I did; find the contact details by googling hackney police.....email them your own question.....get your own response....then appologise for doubting me.

The more the police get asked, the more likely they will do a proper investigation.

Archived