I cant find a Caravan to rent

The caravan is located on beautifully kept Newport caravan park, Newport, Norfolk. The sandy Newport Beach is an easy 5 minutes walk through the dunes adjacent to the caravan park. The attractions of Great Yarmouth and The Norfolk Broads are within 5 miles.

The following facilities are available:

Food store and newsagent

Entertainment club

Launderette

Amusement arcade

Fish and chip shop

THE CARAVAN

The modern static caravan is a 6/7 berth, has a large lounge with TV with Freeview and DVD. One double bedroom and one bedroom with 2 single beds and a convertible double bed in the lounge. There is a well equipped kitchen, with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle pots and pans.The bathroom has an electric shower and flush toilet. The caravan is supplied with mains water, gas and electricity. Sorry no pets or smoking are allowed in the caravan.

For prices and anymore information please PM or phone me on 07810822979/0114 2403161

(PS the prices are a lot cheaper than you've mentioned)

you mean like ingoldmells,skeggy hun xx

The last time I looked at a map, Skeggy wasn't down on the south coast..:rolleyes:

I assume the OP means places like Cornwall, Bournemouth and places like that, that are down south...

Archived