The Government has got the wrong idea!

Is anyone else getting fed up of hearing Cameron & Cleggnut telling us that we are all in this together & that we all have to pull together to get the country out of debt?!

Only the MP's themselves & the high risk investment bankers are to blame for the mess that the UK is in! The majority of us go to work every day & pay our (already inflated) taxes!

Your not fooling me into thinking that I owe you any favours Mr Cameron!!

I don't quite understand the point of your rant?

It's little to do with Messrs Cameron or Clegg. We have to lay it all at the door of the outgoing PM. Mr Brown. His profligate ways have led to this massive debt we're suffering under.

We ARE all in it together, is the plain fact of the matter. How else do you suggest that the trillions of pounds are paid back, if we don't all pull together? :huh:

Maybe if everyone gave up their annual holiday and donated the cash to the Exchequer? :)

I don't quite understand the point of your rant?

It's little to do with Messrs Cameron or Clegg. We have to lay it all at the door of the outgoing PM. Mr Brown. His profligate ways have led to this massive debt we're suffering under.

We ARE all in it together, is the plain fact of the matter. How else do you suggest that the trillions of pounds are paid back, if we don't all pull together? :huh:

Maybe if everyone gave up their annual holiday and donated the cash to the Exchequer? :)

We didn't get into this mess together, as a country, thats the point of my rant!

Actually many of us are to blame. Who helped capitalise these high risk banks ? Consumers. Ill-informed consumers looking for "great rates", no doubt, but that doesn't mean we didn't ultimately help support an unsustainable system with our monetary vote.

Is anyone else getting fed up of hearing Cameron & Cleggnut telling us that we are all in this together & that we all have to pull together to get the country out of debt?!

Only the MP's themselves & the high risk investment bankers are to blame for the mess that the UK is in! The majority of us go to work every day & pay our (already inflated) taxes!

Your not fooling me into thinking that I owe you any favours Mr Cameron!!

The blame for the mess we are in lies firmly at the door of the latest in a long line of failed Labour governments .

Mr Cameron now has the task of somehow trying to sort out the complets shambles he inherited.

The blame for the mess we are in lies firmly at the door of the latest in a long line of failed Labour governments .

Mr Cameron now has the task of somehow trying to sort out the complets shambles he inherited.

Rubbish!!............Are you telling me that if the conservatives were in power, the banks wouldn't have been alowed to take risks for large rewards?!?

no, not all of the blame lies with the previous government

the previous government is not to blame for other countries profligacy, neither is it responsible for the level of personal debt of uk individuals and companies

Do you not use credit cards, bank loans, overdrafts and mortgages? Very few of us do not have some sort of credit these days, you can't blame the government and banks solely for the mess!

It was reported in the Independent that the banks were bailed out to the tune of £180billion.A staggering ammount.

Bearing in mind that this government is in the process of reducing the debt by £60billion,it would be nice if the banks could chip in and help us all out.

Archived