An idea to repay the countrys debt!

we can start paying then £1 an hour like they are worth and our export will be more competitive, we should make crappy toys and see it to pound land, why you people think you are better then the indian/pakistani, Chinese etc etc welcome to the real world in 5 years time

I think you are on the verge of making a valid point. Unfortunately you don't quite seem to have the intellect to carry it through.

I think you are on the verge of making a valid point. Unfortunately you don't quite seem to have the intellect to carry it through.
I don't doubt her intellectual capacity. Even with ESL she's making herself well understood.

It's the chip on the shoulder and total air of disrespect for everyone else, citizens and armed services alike, that's likely to make the enterprise fail, imo :) After all, would you be prepared to work for someone with that attitude?

Sorry, not with you :confused: We're all 'you people' and we're all paid the minimum wage here, or more and it's not a pound.

If you want to start a factory making crappy toys and sell them to Poundland, why not? But you'll still have to pay the going rate ... :huh:

if we pay the going rate , it will be too expensive and all our factory will close down, ohh most already have, and lots of people are better on the dole then work for low wage, so how do we pay the 70billion a year in interest:huh: work that one out :loopy:

Our benefit system is so good millions of people from other country come and claim it!

I don't doubt her intellectual capacity. Even with ESL she's making herself well understood.

It's the chip on the shoulder and total air of disrespect for everyone else, citizens and armed services alike, that's likely to make the enterprise fail, imo :) After all, would you be prepared to work for someone with that attitude?

Mmmm. I think she comes across as pretty well balanced, A chip on each shoulder.

Lets just all light up a big doobie.....no seriousley i think they should legalise it, if people wana kill themselves on drugs let em, theyre choice at the end of the day. same as people using tabacco and alcahol.

interest a year is

£70,000,000,000

we need

700,000,000 immigrants

But the whole UK population in mid 2009 is

that means every single person has to pay £1140 just to cover the interest including babies and old buddies

Archived