The rumours get ever sillier..

I was told in good faith by a very good source and a very good friend of mine, actually my other half's step sister's cousin's best friend, that the police plan on arresting anyone during the world cup for speaking English. There's even a Facebook group about it. Who do they think they are, we won the war, now they think they can ban English! It's political correctness gone mad.

I was told in good faith by a very good source and a very good friend of mine, actually my other half's step sister's cousin's best friend, that the police plan on arresting anyone during the world cup for speaking English. There's even a Facebook group about it. Who do they think they are, we won the war, now they think they can ban English! It's political correctness gone mad.
You should be a comedian ?

Or maybe not

i had two flags flying from my van...and was pulled over by two asian coppers in a rickshaw...they pulled out the bag...and made me blow into it....the buggers chicken vindaloo was too hot....they then ripped down my flags and put north korea ones in their place and gave me a fixed penalty...and three points...for my football club...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Classic easty! :hihi:

christmas isnt being banned either, dont panic captain mainwaring

Now that I would support,but I could endure from it from maybe 21st Dec to 31st.

Back on topic ,could it be a clever advertising stunt,sod it I will buy one just to show 'em?

It is sad that many people will believe this sort of clap trap and maybe escalate it to extremes.

How many muslims think that the England team should not wear offensive England team colours ?

The only truth they tell is that those who do believe such things are not very bright.

I doubt very much that anyone on here can name any person who does believe or did believe this?

Threads like this cause 'righteous consternation' where there is no real story, no rumour.

The rumours are not getting sillier, it is just the threads that are getting silly.

I doubt very much that anyone on here can name any person who does believe or did believe this?

Threads like this cause 'righteous consternation' where there is no real story, no rumour.

The rumours are not getting sillier, it is just the threads that are getting silly.

Yeah, well everyone know's its true that our grate nations culture and values is being undermind by foreign influence's.

Pretty soon Well be overrun by people who can bearly speke the language and we wont be aloud to do the things we of always done, like trick or treating and going to prom. Its totally wack, man. They be trippin if they think I would of liked to be like that. English culture will be destroeyed by having a musk on every corner.

I herd as how Birmingham council want's to ban the White bits in the union jack. Just the White bit's, mind. The blue and red bit's they want to keep.

Yeah, well everyone know's its true that our grate nations culture and values is being undermind by foreign influence's.

Pretty soon Well be overrun by people who can bearly speke the language and we wont be aloud to do the things we of always done, like trick or treating and going to prom. Its totally wack, man. They be trippin if they think I would of liked to be like that. English culture will be destroeyed by having a musk on every corner.

I herd as how Birmingham council want's to ban the White bits in the union jack. Just the White bit's, mind. The blue and red bit's they want to keep.

Going to prom ? your on the wrong continent that's a American as apple pie tradition

Archived