Fed Up!! Tax Credit Helpine

Keep trying but don't imagine they will sort your problems..I got a guy to admit he was in a contracted call centre in Liverpool, with limited information about personal files... Just buffeting the huge amount of calls.... takes details to forward to tax credits who then contact by mail giving no chance of immediate dialogue and or settling issues promptly.

Just a typical beurocratic situation.....I've never been so on edge and unceartain as when I open a working tax credits envelope....it's usually confusing and ultimately bad news.

I tried the other day, it rang and said lines were busy so I stayed on the line, then I got through and renewed within 3 minutes at least.

Sadly some people these days have no patience and think they're more important than everyone else. Staff in call centres have enough hassle from their bosses without having to deal with angry members of the public abusing them down the phone.

I was going to put the phone down and try again later but thought no I'll wait and I was waiting about 3-4 minutes and was renewed within around 3 minutes which I was pleased about as I didn't have to post my letter off and wait for the reply, it was done there and then, OP how come it is so urgent if it's just renewal you have until 31st of July.

Sadly some people these days have no patience and think they're more important than everyone else. Staff in call centres have enough hassle from their bosses without having to deal with angry members of the public abusing them down the phone.

Your missing the point, not unusual for you I know but; at the end of the speech about them being busy there was no queue

or anything, the line just went dead. Thats my

complaint. I would have been happy to wait in a queue and certainly wouldn't have been angry with the staff when I did eventually get through.

Archived