Fed Up!! Tax Credit Helpine

I was going to put the phone down and try again later but thought no I'll wait and I was waiting about 3-4 minutes and was renewed within around 3 minutes which I was pleased about as I didn't have to post my letter off and wait for the reply, it was done there and then, OP how come it is so urgent if it's just renewal you have until 31st of July.

It isn't in relation to a renewal, did I say it was? It's in relation to something else.

I'm fine with companies being busy, I'm fine with a telephone queue

system, I'm even fine with the awful music they play BUT I'm not fine with just being told their busy and being cut off. Not unreasonable that is it.

It did go dead on me at first, it said thanks for calling goodbye, then I rang back and it said line was busy then I stayed on and got through. Maybe the line was down.

I tried most of the day, and I did listen to whole message each time. I will try again today. Fingers crossed!

It isn't in relation to a renewal, did I say it was? It's in relation to something else.

I'm fine with companies being busy, I'm fine with a telephone queue

system, I'm even fine with the awful music they play BUT I'm not fine with just being told their busy and being cut off. Not unreasonable that is it.

No need to be so rude I just said if it's in relation to a renewal that is all I meant sorry.

I always have a look on the website saynoto0800.com before calling any 08 or 09 number. It helps save me alot of money on phone bills & for alot of the big companys that have many departments it will give you the relevant departments direct number.

I know what you mean about call centres been frustrating at times. I've been on hold for ages only to be cut off. One company i had to contact over this week has frustrated me no end with been hug up on or been past from one department to another to another & then been hungup on.

I find the worst ever company is always BT which is ironic, on saying that though after complaining at losing 9 hours of my life on the phone to them

in 1 week I did get £78 off my bill :) but I hate BT with a passion. They 'own'

the line and provide a crap Internet speed and nothing I can do. That's a whole new

story tho lol

Seventy eight pound off one bill. Yikes that is steep. My nan is on talk talk and nine times out of ten the phone doesn't even ring, it just bleeps. It's ok miaow I hope you get it sorted sooner rather than later.

Try this number Miaowoof 028 9053 8192 it's the tax credits helpline that they dont like you to know about. Theres no waiting on that number. Phone it now and see how long it takes you to talk to a human.

Well I wish you were right. I phoned that number just now and I am in a queue, so far been in the queue 06:14 minutes! Mind you at least they didnt just cut me off.

Edited to say im still listening to rubbish music at 17:28mins. Thought you said there was no queue on this phone number! you got my hopes up hehe!!

Archived