Dont forget. Men are sometimes Victims of Domestic Violence too

Agreed.

this thread, whether seriosuly intended or not)

It is seriously intended. This isnt directed at your suffragette but to those who would rather argue the toss as to weather im being genuine or not.

Ive said im 100% genuine and if you believe me then contribute.

If you dont then have a go at me on another less serious thread.

It is seriously intended. This isnt directed at your suffragette but to those who would rather argue the toss as to weather im being genuine or not.

Ive said im 100% genuine and if you believe me then contribute.

If you dont then have a go at me on another less serious thread.

God you're so full of you. Abuse is somewhat less because it isn't your thread.:gag:

Recent american studies show that there is actually more female on male domestic violence then male on female, but that as rubydazzler says the level of violence tends to be lower (though not always of course). It also said however that women tended to use weapons more often.
Thanks for quoting me, because the post you're referring to seems to have disappeared without a trace.:huh: The amount of times recently I'm certain I've posted on a thread and then come back later and it's not there, I thought I was going senile :confused:

I'm sure it wasn't anything that deserved being deleted, was it? Anyone? IIRC I just said that although male on female violence resulted in the deaths of two women per week which are often not even reported, female on male was just as reprehensible even though very few men are actually seriously injured or killed but they are the ones that tend to make headlines.

I think the point is you are now saying you weren't serious in that thread so why should people believe you are serious in this one?

Then dont believe me. Believe the subject of the thread and contribute accordingly.

Or dont.

You started that thread (and many more) as serious as this one...don't get defensive if you're caught with your trousers round your ankles. You made your bed, at least have the decency to lie in it.

Same as the "being charged for a CRB check" thread.

If you did have good intentions Mikmouse, they've been sadly lost by your previous postings, and if anything you've detracted and "cheapened" the serious subject in question.

Same as the "being charged for a CRB check" thread.

If you did have good intentions Mikmouse, they've been sadly lost by your previous postings, and if anything you've detracted and "cheapened" the serious subject in question.

No, you and the others who are unwilling to believe someone can be both serious at times and also have a laugh have 'cheapened' the serious subject in question.

You think im not allowed to have a laugh and a joke just because i was physicaly and emotional abused by someone i loved for a long time.

Get over yourselves and get over my more lighthearted threads.

Archived