Urban foxes, cull or a risk worth taking?

It is time for an urban fox cull?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. It is time for an urban fox cull?

• Yes
    • No

With the recent fox attack on babies in their cot there is a call for having a widespread cull of urban foxes.

Do foxes belong in towns? Should they be culled?

It was the mothers fault in my opinion and the chances are the fox was a young cub because foxes grow up to back away from us humanoids - apparently.

OR we could shut the door at night hmmmmmmm!

...but that would involve common sense.

A cull would be a doddle as the ones i have shot with my legal limit air rifle and one caught in cage traps have lost their natrual fear like the fox in the countryside has.:)

Whooooooooooooooosh!:hihi:

How did the fox enter the house?

How was the fox able to access the children's bedroom?

Where were the parents at the time?

From what I can gather the children were in a ground floor room which had french windows/patio doors open on a hot day.

Parents were in a another room also on the ground floor.

Hardly making them Joseph Fritzls less responsible siblings. Its not as though they smothered the kids in raw meat and left them by the entrance of the foxes den

I wouldn't dream of leaving back door open[ in this day and age]in evening while kids are sleeping upstairs. If you're sitting watching t.v in front room you can't really hear what's going on!

Obviously last thing on my mind would have been foxes coming in but since Madeleine Mcann case my main worry would have been abduction!!

Archived