12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

noddy, you are a racist who holds disgusting views about asian people. It's no surprise you support sending young people to prison if the colour of their skin offends you.

Now, grown up people who aren't racist are talking, shush.

Im not racist ,its all in your sick BNP fuelled excuse for a mind..if they cant do the time dont do the crime

By the way regarding non integration..have you seen how many Pakistani flags are being waved at the test match ?..must be a lot of rich Pakistanis who have flown over for the event eh....I mean on other days they wouldnt be English would they ?..if it suited their agenda of course

Im not racist ,its all in your sick BNP fuelled excuse for a mind..if they cant do the time dont do the crime

You've been asked repeatedly to explain or defend your disgusting remarks about asians but you disappear every time.

You can't explain them because they're based on racist ignorance.

You've been asked repeatedly to explain or defend your disgusting remarks about asians but you disappear every time.

You can't explain them because they're based on racist ignorance.

What disgusting remarks,weve been through this before ,there all in your sick ignorant BNP fuelled mind

By the way regarding non integration..have you seen how many Pakistani flags are being waved at the test match ?..must be a lot of rich Pakistanis who have flown over for the event eh....I mean on other days they wouldnt be English would they ?..if it suited their agenda of course

So you subscribe to the Norman Tebbit 'cricket test', do you?

I bet you anything that if you lived abroad, you would support England in every sport, until your dying day. Such double standards.:roll:

Wouldn't him having an arabic name suggest he was an arab, rather than a muslim, the two not being the same thing?

But then, my name has the name of a profession in it, and i don't do that job, so maybe names on their own aren't particularly reliable eh?

You are being silly, Auto98uk.

There have been plenty of pictures of Hamza Lyzai in the press. (See Here)

As Spindrift says: "He's a black kid" - not an Arab.

How many parents do you know who are: "a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain,

A Buddhist [or] a Baptist [or] a Jew" (or even a Jedi) have named their child after an uncle of the prophet Mohammed who was slain in battle?

Do you know any non-muslim parents who give their children Arabic muslim names? - If so, how many?

So you subscribe to the Norman Tebbit 'cricket test', do you?

I bet you anything that if you lived abroad, you would support England in every sport, until your dying day. Such double standards.:roll:

I would, are you saying that you wouldnt, Suffy?

If not why not?

These immigrants are coming here and demanding that we kow tow to them.

So why do they not kow tow to us when we go to their places?

If not why not?

Most ex pats don't artisan, all the ex pat associations and sporting clubs bear testimony to that.

What do you mean by kow tow? I don't kow tow to anybody, but everyones perfectly entitled to live their lives how they want to, even if it's at odds to my own preferences. I also don't think we're generally interfered with when we go abroad, in fact most countries are very accommodating.

If not why not?

I was merely highlighting Noddy's hypocrisy as he somehow sees it as treacherous or a malevolent sign that those of Pakistani descent may wish to support them in the cricket, yet he would have no compunction, I am sure, in supporting England wherever he happened to live in the world.

My mother supports the West Indies after 40 years in the UK and in my in-laws still support England after 30+ years in South Africa, which is fine, people should be able to support whomsoever - however, to use this as a means to castigate non-whites in this country is a disgrace.

My mother supports the West Indies after 40 years in the UK and in my in-laws still support England after 30+ years in South Africa, which is fine, people should be bale to support whomsoever - however, to use this as a means to castigate non-whites in this country is a disgrace.
I agree Suff, all the English folks I know who emigrated abroad in the main still support England, the World Cup really highlighted that.

These are people very committed to their host country, but naturally maintain a soft spot for the country of their birth.

Most ex pats don't artisan, all the ex pat associations and sporting clubs bear testimony to that.

What do you mean by kow tow? I don't kow tow to anybody, but everyones perfectly entitled to live their lives how they want to, even if it's at odds to my own preferences. I also don't think we're generally interfered with when we go abroad, in fact most countries are very accommodating.

As I have said to you my friend, these things are things that I do not care about any longer.

The abuse I am getting from rednecks on the other thread I can do without.

Archived