12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

The Norman Tebitt 'cricket test'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_test

Im actually amazed by peoples ignorance on here,ignorance fuelled by their fear of being labelled non PC ,the cricket theory is just a visible example of the duplicity that is carried out daily within the Pakistani muslim community,they dont want to live in Britain as British people ,they want their own laws,culture and everything else that goes with it as a matter of course,their own little corner of Pakistan and self governed,maybe if you all got out a bit more and interacted with them instead of pandering to PC you may just realise that.Some like spindrift are very quick to bandy the racist word about yet the Muslim community are the leaders in outright racism by virtue of their dependence and reliance on their own holy teachings yet very little is said about that on here,again fear of the PC cloud hanging over them,the fear is that great that they happily deny the Muslim racism that is apparent ,the same people decry the BNp as being Holocaust deniers ,yet how many times have I pulled a certain poster on the same topic and been totally ignored and said poster has totally refused to answer questions on the subject,why .. you tell me your all supposed to be clever..work it out..its not rocket science especially if you cast aside the fear of PC

Im actually amazed by peoples ignorance on here,ignorance fuelled by their fear of being labelled non PC ,the cricket theory is just a visible example of the duplicity that is carried out daily within the Pakistani muslim community,they dont want to live in Britain as British people ,they want their own laws,culture and everything else that goes with it as a matter of course,their own little corner of Pakistan and self governed,maybe if you all got out a bit more and interacted with them instead of pandering to PC you may just realise that.Some like spindrift are very quick to bandy the racist word about yet the Muslim community are the leaders in outright racism by virtue of their dependence and reliance on their own holy teachings yet very little is said about that on here,again fear of the PC cloud hanging over them,the fear is that great that they happily deny the Muslim racism that is apparent ,the same people decry the BNp as being Holocaust deniers ,yet how many times have I pulled a certain poster on the same topic and been totally ignored and said poster has totally refused to answer questions on the subject,why .. you tell me your all supposed to be clever..work it out..its not rocket science especially if you cast aside the fear of PC

As true as this post is it cant hide the fact you're a nasty little racist stirring up hate.

Im actually amazed by peoples ignorance on here,

..you won't be surprised to learn the feeling's a mutual one Noddy.

Ps did you see Mohammed Farah tonight proudly winning a gold medal for Great Britain?

Lovely lad, from Essex ;)

..you won't be surprised to learn the feeling's a mutual one Noddy.

Ps did you see Mohammed Farah tonight proudly winning a gold medal for Great Britain?

Lovely lad, from Essex ;)

Dont be smug. You didnt win the medal:rolleyes:

As true as this post is it cant hide the fact you're a nasty little racist stirring up hate.

Amazing in one sentence you agree with the post ,in the other Im a racist..you must be as bad as me then,as for stirring up hate ..these are my views Im not telling anybody to act on them and I do not extol or condone any violent tendencies in my views I simply state facts as I see them

And therin lies the problem..the country of their birth..you mean England then ? ..most of the youths flying the Pakistani flag will never have seen the country..as I said English/British when it suits..we have this debate on a regular basis on their status..come on you cant have it both ways to suit agendas

I was born in England, but have a soft spot for the West Indies, I know the English offspring of Australians here who have a natural fascination with the birth country of their parents, my own kids are English, but have Scottish on their Mum's side, despite having never seen a Jamaican tartan, they're still proud of all their heritage..it's something I encourage as it's hardly the crime of the century.

I was born in England, but have a soft spot for the West Indies, I know the English offspring of Australians here who have a natural fascination with the birth country of their parents, my own kids are English, but have Scottish on their Mum's side, despite having never seen a Jamaican tartan, they're still proud of all their heritage..it's something I encourage as it's hardly the crime of the century.

Confusing your kids with all that herritage crap.

You should be done for bloody child abuse!!!

:hihi:

Smug? As patriots we should all be smug over the success of British athletes.

Give over.

Dont even pretend your smugness was about anything other than the fact he is a muslim and in your mind you feel it supports your point.

Archived