12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

Yes and we all know what the some element would be.

I wonder which of your terrorist/anarchist friends you'd be running to if you daughter got raped or your kid mugged, surely you wouldn't be two faced and go to the police.

:rolleyes::loopy: The only Anarchist I know post's on here and he's a Tory!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

Yes and we all know what the some element would be.

I wonder which of your terrorist/anarchist friends you'd be running to if you daughter got raped or your kid mugged, surely you wouldn't be two faced and go to the police.

:rolleyes::loopy: The only Anarchist I know post's on here and he's a Tory!!!

And when you've got your sharia courts in this country and your wife/daughter gets raped they'l be sentenced to stoning for adultry.

And when you've got your sharia courts in this country and your wife/daughter gets raped they'l be sentenced to stoning for adultry.

There are already sharia 'courts' in the UK, have been for nearly 30 years, and I don't recall anyone being legally stoned for adultery.

There are already sharia 'courts' in the UK, have been for nearly 30 years, and I don't recall anyone being legally stoned for adultery.
Not yet you haven't but like honour killings it will.

Did you see yesterdays news where muslims targeted and set fire to the wrong house and killed the occupants during a so-called 'Honour Killing'?

Did you see yesterdays news where muslims targeted and set fire to the wrong house and killed the occupants during a so-called 'Honour Killing'?

..do you think they'll be patted on the back and let off when they're apprehended Bassman or are you suggesting only Muslims murder people in jealous rage? Raoal Moat must have been a recent convert.

..do you think they'll be patted on the back and let off when they're apprehended Bassman or are you suggesting only Muslims murder people in jealous rage? Raoal Moat must have been a recent convert.

Im not sure Raol Moat converted to islam but he certainly was a violent man :(

Islam is also violent and can be seen by anybody who wishes to take a look. The level of violence exhibited by muslims in muslim countries and infact around the world is astonishing and a fact that needs to be challenged.

Not ignored.

We ignore it at our peril. :(

Archived