12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

Sorry, who is ignoring it? Have you ever read the threads on this forum?

Now, if we are going to talk about ignored violent countries, lets take a look at Israel....

If you would care to start a different thread about your feelings towards Israel i would be happy to contribute but in fairness to the op this is a thread about muslims in prison.

:)

Im not sure Raol Moat converted to islam but he certainly was a violent man :(
That was my point ;)

Islam is also violent and can be seen by anybody who wishes to take a look. The level of violence exhibited by muslims in muslim countries and infact around the world is astonishing and a fact that needs to be challenged.

What religion is Mugabe? Hu Jintao? George Bush? Blair? Radovan Karadžić? Kim Jong? Netanyahu? There are as many atheists and men of god who enjoy the smell of blood as much as any Muslim.

That was my point ;)

What religion is Mugabe? Hu Jintao? George Bush? Blair? Radovan Karadžić? Kim Jong? Netanyahu? There are as many atheists and men of god who enjoy the smell of blood as much as any Muslim.

That is 100% accurate and i cant fault your reasoning but those men are very much in the minority within their groups or religion. Islam seems to be practiced as though its built on violence and hurt.

That is the difference.

Peace and love to you :)

Sorry, but that is a lie.

The vast majority of the one and a half billion muslims are not terrorists, are not violent, do not hurt people.

Im not lying and i resent the suggestion that i am.

In my opinion from muslims ive met or spoken to their attitude is mostly one of hostility. Its been suggested to me it may be because of my religion and background that some muslims find me offensive but thats neither here nor there. Also why not take a look at the news as soon as anybody decries islam or says its violent or even makes a harmless joke about islam (Jeremy clarkelson recently made a tastless joke about what a muslim lady wears under her burka and in the papers the next day a leading muslim said 'it demonstrates Clarkesons hatred for islam and muslims'..Talk about an over reaction) or its prophet there are instant threats of death and cries of discrimination.

But always with the threat of harm or torture or death. It seems to run to its core and as such i have formed my opinion.

:)

Archived