12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

No, I have seen the mask slip a couple of times and lucky for you my friend the posts were removed by the Mods, so no evidence, not that it hasn't happened.:roll: You are anti Muslim as the worst of'em.

You have me confused with someone who would stoop to that level.

Peace and love to you :)

Trust me, Kabacha, the idiot element have actually used that one before. (something along the lines of them saying "My grandma didn't have an indoor loo and a bathroom in her terraced house in the 1970's and it was all the fault of those dirty immigrants!")

Sadly that thread, too, descended into racist bile and vitriol IIRC (As most of these threads do, despite repeated mod-warnings about the ban-stick getting waved at the guilty parties) and IIRC it was cloesed/ deleted because of it.

I agree its a great shame when people who are adults display what can only be called childish behaviour. Thankfully the runners of the forum do a fantastic job of keeping things running smoothly.

Hats off to them i say. :)

Can SF mods arrange some violin music to go with the quoted post please. Bleating about immigrants because one didn't have a bathroom is a new excuse and one I haven't come across before.:hihi:
Nowhere have I bleated about immigrants because I didn't have a bathroom, either retract or I will ask the moderators to take action for your blatant lying.

All I did was point out the living conditions for most people during the immediate post war period in Sheffield, this was not an attack on immigrants.

Trust me, Kabacha, the idiot element have actually used that one before. (something along the lines of them saying "My grandma didn't have an indoor loo and a bathroom in her terraced house in the 1970's and it was all the fault of those dirty immigrants!") .

Nobody ever said anything like that, it was a deliberate misquote by Boyfriday sadly at that time the moderators didn't take action about the lies he was posting.

All that was posted was the truth about living and housing conditions in post war Sheffield, nothing more nothing less, immigrants clean or dirty were never mentioned.

I intend to report this post on the grounds of the lie being concocted by you.

I agree its a great shame when people who are adults display what can only be called childish behaviour. Thankfully the runners of the forum do a fantastic job of keeping things running smoothly.

Hats off to them i say. :)

Things don't run smoothly when people like Plain Talker insist on telling lies about the content of other members posts.

No member anywhere on this forum has blamed immgrants for their grandmother not having a bathroom, they should either show proof or stop posting these lies.

Nowhere have I bleated about immigrants because I didn't have a bathroom, either retract or I will ask the moderators to take action for your blatant lying.

Nobody ever said anything like that, it was a deliberate misquote by Boyfriday sadly at that time the moderators didn't take action about the lies he was posting.

Things don't run smoothly when people like Plain Talker insist on telling lies about the content of other members posts.

You appear to have a complex of the persecution variety Bassman.

For my own part I've no idea what this supposed misquote of mine actually is or how it constitutes a lie. Would be happy to address it by PM.

I think the association you made between immigrants and your own post war circumstances are what drew attention to your post (the point about never having been asked if you wanted immigrants in this country).

The fact is poverty and poor education are the major factors that affect the risk of offending. It was true when you were running outside as a lad to use the toilet, and it's true now.

It just so happens that certain members of society are more likely to be in poverty, and you'll find their prison residency will be roughly the same, whatever race or religion they are.

You appear to have a complex of the persecution variety Bassman.

For my own part I've no idea what this supposed misquote of mine actually is or how it constitutes a lie. Would be happy to address it by PM.

I think the association you made between immigrants and your own post war circumstances are what drew attention to your post (the point about never having been asked if you wanted immigrants in this country).

Read post#344, as it says I never associated the influx of immigrants with living conditions in Sheffield after WWII yet you constanly posted that I did. All I did was to explain life and conditions in immediate post war Sheffiled yet you chose to regularly say I blamed immigrants for it.

When I called you a liar I was banned and not you for regularly posting the lies.

All that was posted was the truth about living and housing conditions in post war Sheffield, nothing more nothing less, immigrants clean or dirty were never mentioned.

I intend to report this post on the grounds of the lie being concocted by you.

The comment was in another thread, bassman, earlier this year.

I can't remember who the prat was, who posted it:- due to the idiot element, the mods ended up closing/ deleting the thread, but I can assure you that the comment was made.

Read post#344, as it says I never associated the influx of immigrants with living conditions in Sheffield after WWII yet you constanly posted that I did. All I did was to explain life and conditions in immediate post war Sheffiled yet you chose to regularly say I blamed immigrants for it.
..now you're lying, I didn't say you'd blamed immigrants for your living conditions, I've only made one comment on your post, so it cant be described as 'regular' in any event.

When I called you a liar I was banned and not you for regularly posting the lies.

Well the salient point is, perhaps I substantiate the 'lies' I tell, whereas you make lurid claims that aren't true or you can't justify, just a thought.

As I said, if you point out the 'lies', I'll happily respond to them and apologise if your claim is true, but it's probably something left for PM.

The comment was in another thread, bassman, earlier this year.

I can't remember who the prat was, who posted it:- due to the idiot element, the mods ended up closing/ deleting the thread, but I can assure you that the comment was made.

The only person who actualy posted the comment was Boy Friday who kept claiming that he was quoting something that I had posted when in actual fact he was completely misquoting me.

As I said previously and will keep saying I was taliking about life and conditions in post war Sheffield which had nothing to do with immigrants.

Archived