12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

The only person who actualy posted the comment was Boy Friday who kept claiming that he was quoting something that I had posted when in actual fact he was completely misquoting me.
Yet you can't provide evidence of this misquoting or my response to your claim it was untrue.

Nobody ever said anything like that, it was a deliberate misquote by Boyfriday sadly at that time the moderators didn't take action about the lies he was posting.

All that was posted was the truth about living and housing conditions in post war Sheffield, nothing more nothing less, immigrants clean or dirty were never mentioned.

I intend to report this post on the grounds of the lie being concocted by you.

The only person who actualy posted the comment was Boy Friday who kept claiming that he was quoting something that I had posted when in actual fact he was completely misquoting me.

As I said previously and will keep saying I was taliking about life and conditions in post war Sheffield which had nothing to do with immigrants.

And I'll say it again, it wasn't in this thread that a poster made that comment, I refer to:- it was elsewhere on here. That poster stated that their gran (IIRC) had to live in a house with no indoor sanitation (bathroom/ loo) because of the immigrants.

You regularly posted saying that I blamed immigrants for the living conditions in Sheffield ie not having an indoor toilet or bathroom.

Plain Talker seems to remember it, and by that I mean the lies.

Plain talker seems to remember someone actually linking their having no toilet to immigrants or immigration, it may have been in context of 'they come here and get all these things that we didn't have' type statement but the lady has been at pains to point out it may not have been you. So for you to then insinuate she remembers the lies is doing the very thing you complain of, namely lying.

I see the problem being your style of linking several issues and having a muddled up rant about them so creating the wrong impression because you seem to blame all things on all people apart from yourself. In your post mentioning bathrooms and toilets for example you go on to complain you weren't asked if we should have immigrants. You were asked my friend when you elected the government who subsequently made the decision, that's what happens in a democracy. Maybe you want a decision on when an immigrant couple should decide to have a baby and should be forced to apply to you personally for permission to do so? What type of asking are you referring to, it would be interesting to debate rather than name call, are you up for it?

Mod Note

I have deleted a number of posts on the grounds of personal insults, arguing and quoting the personal insults and arguing.

I probably haven't caught them all.

However if you persist in behaving like small children I will treat you as such, if there are any more reports of arguing or insults from this thread it will be deleted and the perpetrators may find their access to the board restricted.

This will include responses to people who have insulted you, rise to the bait and you will be just as likely to have your access restricted as the person who did the baiting.

Now if you want to discuss the topic, please continue.

If you want to argue go to the park and shout at each other there.

I will unlock the thread shortly once all concerned have had time to read this warning.

Well, your your opinion on Islam has come through clearly - maybe it comes through clearly to the muslims you talk to?

My opinion of islam is irrelevnat. I always talk to people no matter their faith or lack there of with the upmost respect. They are people after all and therefore deserve my respect unless they give me reason not to respect them.

:)

My opinion of islam is irrelevnat. I always talk to people no matter their faith or lack there of with the upmost respect. They are people after all and therefore deserve my respect unless they give me reason not to respect them.

Is being Muslim one of those reasons that they give you sir?

No it isnt.

Then I can only imagine must be your attitude and the need to flag wave your religion such as in your user name that probably gets people's backs up. I haven't seen many Muslims calling themselves Muslim boy and having the star and crescent as their avatar, why did you feel the need? Iis your religion that important to you. Maybe you felt in delusional sort of a way that you may be offending some Muslims by doing so? Not offending anyone but just showing that you are another flag waving religious types to keep away from.

I am not suggesting you would invade my house and claim some sort of ancient God promise to be there but as they say, people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones;)

My world view is:

We all talk t people and religion should never be a factor for civilised people not to communicate with one another. What I find surprising is that many people claim all sorts of things about Muslims but when corrected they make up spurious reasoning for sticking to their original opinions. Muslims are just people like you and no favour or hate should be shown on grounds of religion.

Then I can only imagine must be your attitude and the need to flag wave your religion such as in your user name that probably gets people's backs up. I haven't seen many Muslims calling themselves Muslim boy and having the star and crescent as their avatar, why did you feel the need? Iis your religion that important to you. Maybe you felt in delusional sort of a way that you may be offending some Muslims by doing so? Not offending anyone but just showing that you are another flag waving religious types to keep away from.

I am not suggesting you would invade my house and claim some sort of ancient God promise to be there but as they say, people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones;)

My world view is:

We all talk t people and religion should never be a factor for civilised people not to communicate with one another. What I find surprising is that many people claim all sorts of things about Muslims but when corrected they make up spurious reasoning for sticking to their original opinions. Muslims are just people like you and no favour or hate should be shown on grounds of religion.

I agree Jew boy and bassman62 are just wind up merchants, they are out stirring things just for the hell of it and some Mod on here should just flick through there posts and see what input they actually have to this forum and close their accounts.

Its getting stupid on here now with morons just being anti everything to have a rant.

I agree Jew boy and bassman62 are just wind up merchants, they are out stirring things just for the hell of it and some Mod on here should just flick through there posts and see what input they actually have to this forum and close their accounts.

Its getting stupid on here now with morons just being anti everything to have a rant.

I think if you check back on my post history you will find im anti very little.

Having said that as a guest of Sheffield forum if the people running things feel i havent contributed enough to warrent my membership i would bare no malice should they choose the revoke it. I hope they dont but thats thier choice.

Peace and love to you :)

Archived