12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

so its the xenophobes fault? the courts fault, povertys fault? racisits fault? not the criminals fault? or the religions?

I think that you will find that juries are more likely to find certain sections of the community guilty and judges are more likely to pass harsher sentences, outside of the mandatory life sentence for murder.

So you think that being Muslim makes people poor?

They're over represented in that group, along with uneducated working class blacks and whites.

When individuals from those groups manage to achieve academically and financially their risk of offending reduces accordingly.

I think that you will find that juries are more likely to find certain sections of the community guilty and judges are more likely to pass harsher sentences, outside of the mandatory life sentence for murder.

total and utter rubbish

They're over represented in that group, along with uneducated working class blacks and whites.

When individuals from those groups manage to achieve academically and financially their risk of offending reduces accordingly.

That is assuming that all these people serving prison sentences are guilty in the first place - now, now BF, I'm surprised that you haven't pointed that out.;) You're slipping my old boy!:hihi:

That is assuming that all these people serving prison sentences are guilty in the first place - now, now BF, I'm surprised that you haven't pointed that out.;) You're slipping my old boy!:hihi:

Ma'am, I have unswerving faith in the judicial system, if they're found guilty by a jury of their peers, then they guilty as sin! ;)

on average a criminal commits 50 crimes before being caught and jailed

Archived