12% of inmates in UK jails are Muslim, but they are only 1.5% of population

..but you're not stating the obvious, you're stating the false, since the propensity to crime isn't racially significant, the reasons are less obvious than you want to believe.

O.K,,I'll scrap the obvious then,and go for one of the madcap reasons some have left on this thread then.Maybe I wil go for the one about Muslims being targeted by the justice system?.That one seems plausable enough.:roll:

The muslim protesters handed two and a half year sentences will do more jail time than some rapists, let alone burglars etc. I don't recall such sentences being given to non Muslim protesters who've got out of hand at a demo.

Seventeen people – all Muslim – have already been given extremely harsh and disproportionate custodial sentences to the alleged offence of violent disorder. A 19 year old aspiring to be a dentist, was sentenced to a year in prison for throwing a water bottle in the direction of the Israeli embassy. Despite the judge’s admission that the young man had an excellent character and the bottle thrown did not hurt anyone, he wanted ‘to send a message of deterrent to the rest of the community’.

good maybe they will learn not to commit crime

We're not talking about anyone's race, we're talking about their faith. Now brace yourself, cos the branding could smart a bit.:rolleyes:

Brand away!,I couldnt care less anymore.Anyhow what you going to brand me as then?Faithist?.

..but you're not stating the obvious, you're stating the false, [B]since the propensity to crime isn't racially significant[/b], the reasons are less obvious than you want to believe.

]so why do jews, chinese and indians have a much lower percentage of people in prison

Many traditional English families have ancestry in England that goes back for centuries, consequently they have wealth that has built up over centuries and connections that have built up over many years.

Many from such families do not need to try as hard to succeed. The average Muslim does have a much higher hurdle to climb to success.

What the solution to this is I do not know. Crime however is not it.

sob sob sob:lol::lol:

when was being a muslim being a race?:huh::roll:

Be realistic here.

How many white middle class muslims are there, compared to the seething billions of poverty stricken unaware masses internationally?

The overwhelming majority are Asian, African or from somewhere in the dark places that used to be the Soviet Union.

Further, in this country at least they have the same divisions that England has always had.

Educated and rich, Educated and poor, and the rabble.

As has always been the case, the first two sections are clever enough not to fall for rabble rousers.

The organisers can find it easy enough to encourage simple poor men to do their bidding.

Hence 7/7, only one clever man among them.

]so why do jews, chinese and indians have a much lower percentage of people in prison

Because they're generally educated and/or from the professional/middle classes..which really confirms the point I was making, that the propensity to crime isn't racially motivated.

The question to ask is amongst professional/middle class Muslims are 12% of them in prison? The answer's no, therefore Muslims don't offend because they're racially predisposed to.

Archived