Karma - what comes around goes around

Yes I believe in karma, but I also believe it holds grudges against some people, while others can do whatever the hell they want and get away with it... is that a paradox? :?

If I say that I look forward to the day that it comes around to a particular person, am I inviting bad Karma to myself? :huh:

sorry to read Karma had to come into your life in those circumstances charlie

Thanks hun, I am fine now and over a lot of things that have effected me.

I am working hard and have my own business now, life can throw the hardest things at us.

Just lucky I am someone that always pulls them selfs back up.

The CIA often use the term "blowback" to describe the consequences of military operations abroad. It was one of the reasons they believe caused 9/11. I see a logical form of "karma" there. In other words, if you constantly use force or negative will against others, eventually, you will stir up enough hatred towards yourself that you will become the "victim" of your own actions.

Really, I have season 3, tell me who you play so I know who you are.

... Crab man?

Hahaha, no I’m not in My Name Is Earl, I meant I'm on season 3 .. as in I'm presently watching season 3 :)

Your responses did make me laugh :)

Archived