Refrigerator problem

Hi,

I think my refrigerator is behaving very strangely. Food that I keep in the fridge especially vegetables get frozen even though I set it to the lowest temperature. I tried to turn the fridge off for few hours to let it defrost (but it should defrost itself) and then turn it back on. But the problem persist. Can someone advise what the problem is? Is it end of it life (its only 4 years +)?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I think my refrigerator is behaving very strangely. Food that I keep in the fridge especially vegetables get frozen even though I set it to the lowest temperature. I tried to turn the fridge off for few hours to let it defrost (but it should defrost itself) and then turn it back on. But the problem persist. Can someone advise what the problem is? Is it end of it life (its only 4 years +)?

Thank you in advance.

Are you serious or just winding us up?

You set it to the lowest temp then wonder that it is freezing stuff!

is it a fridge freezer? and is the freezer on the top or the bottom? and do things freeze faster near where the freezer is?

or it could be that the thermostat has died, in which case it could be repairable..

Archived