Israeli aid flotilla to sail to Turkey

It clearly is not; the number of oppressed Kurds outweighs all Israelis and Palestinians put together.

Well kurds,which am not saying they don't need any aid,but at least they have access to land From Iraq and Iran and syria and there is no blockade suffocating them such as GAZA strip

But the Israelis are sending thousands of tons of aid into Gaza, continuously. I've no knowledge of the Turks, Iraqis, or Iranians doing the same for Kurdistan; given that all three countries have been oppressing the Kurds for decades, I'd stake money that they don't.

Sounds like a good idea to me, if they can access the black sea they can get pretty close in the north east, maybe they can send all that cement and building materials they refuse the palestinians since the turks have also had a fetish for destroying families homes in the past.

But the Israelis are sending thousands of tons of aid into Gaza, continuously. I've no knowledge of the Turks, Iraqis, or Iranians doing the same for Kurdistan; given that all three countries have been oppressing the Kurds for decades, I'd stake money that they don't.
A bit like feeding the pigeons.

Won't be possible. Reason? Israel always fears for its citizens. And if Turkey warns that the area they want to send aid to is DANGEROUS and BEYOND THEIR CONTROL.....then there are high chances of Israelis getting killed. Which Israel cannot afford given their demographics are pretty bleak ....so they won't be that stupid to reduce their population for some political stunt.

Tell them to visit towards Pakistan with such aid for terrorists TALIBAN because they're in dire need (got their arses kicked badly by the Pakistani army lately).

Indeed they have been ever since the British denied the Kurds a homeland by drawing arbitrary lines on a map and carving up the Kurdish land.

Archived