Israeli aid flotilla to sail to Turkey

It clearly is not; the number of oppressed Kurds outweighs all Israelis and Palestinians put together.
Palestinians must have lost weight due to the Israeli blockade then?;)

Why not if it is for a humanitarian cause ,it is more than welcome but I doubt these are the intentions of the Israelis .These kind of aids to supressed people should also be going to GAZA from Israeli ports :) it is more needed over there

Has the aid from the ship of fools been let into Gaza yet then or is it still sitting at the border waiting for Hamas to accept it ?

Or are they still playing politics ?

Is that a cat among the pigeons?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=177789

Don't think that the Turks will be best pleased to hear this.

After all they're still in denial about the Armenian genocide and probably wouldn't welcome the spotlight shining on them.

Would look good on them though.

Bunch of hypocrites.

And they want to join the E.U. ? :gag:

If western politicians had any sense they'd invite Israel in to the E.U. and maybe NATO too. :thumbsup:

You can always reach kurdistan by land or air.There shouldnt be any problems, unlike GAZA where land, air and sea is controlled by Israelis

LOL. I can see you've never tried to get into Turkish Kurdistan. Every way in is controlled by the Turks - there's roadblocks everywhere and it's a highly militarised area.

And I assure you, if you wanted to ship in aid to the Kurds, the Turks would want to inspect it first without relying on some foreign customs authority to do the job for them in the port-of-exit, same way the Israelis won't.

LOL. I can see you've never tried to get into Turkish Kurdistan. Every way in is controlled by the Turks - there's roadblocks everywhere and it's a highly militarised area.

And I assure you, if you wanted to ship in aid to the Kurds, the Turks would want to inspect it first without relying on some foreign customs authority to do the job for them in the port-of-exit, same way the Israelis won't.

And shoot the bringers of that aid ?

Watch this space...

Watch this space...

I'm sure that the Turks would just shrug and go onto something else if their orders to stop or whatever were ignored, regardless of the cargo contents.

Maybe you should go and try it.

I'm sure that the Turks would just shrug and go onto something else if their orders to stop or whatever were ignored, regardless of the cargo contents.

Maybe you should go and try it.

Your trying to tar everyone with the same 'Made in Israel' brush.

Your trying to tar everyone with the same 'Made in Israel' brush.

So you really think that the Turks would give them a peaceful welcome unlike the Israelis ?

Are you interested in buying a bridge ? :gag:

Watch this space...

if you drove 10 fully loaded five-ton trucks at full speed through a Turkish road block into Kurdistan, the trucks full of screaming protesters on the roofs and embellished with flags and banners saying FREE KURDISTAN, they'd probably send in the air force to vaporise them.

Archived