Has anyone got/had or know someone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

I need to see a GP a.s.a.p, I tried booking an appointment on Friday and was told i would be waiting around 4 weeks, I didn't book one as that's a ridiculous amount of time to wait, Tried again today told the same, They say if you need to be seen the same day an on call doctor will call you back and if you really need to be seen you will get an appointment for the same day.

Thing is i need to see a GP urgently about my constant tiredness/fatigue and memory problems, I am almost out of inhalers and medication for my panic attacks/anxiety.

As i'm new to the surgery i haven't ordered any medication there yet so ideally i could order the medication whilst seeing a GP about the problems i am having.

What should i do? If i rang up again tomorrow they would probably say it's not urgent and i would have to wait 4 weeks for an appointment to see a GP.

Would it be worth going into a walk-in centre? i'd rather see a GP at my own surgery, A walk-in centre would not do blood tests or investigate my problems would they? As they would probably tell me to see my own GP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived