Do you over-think things?

When I'm alone with nothing to do, I start to over think things. It becomes dangerous. I start to get mad because I'm thinking about a certain thing too deeply... the thing is, I know I am and yet I can't stop myself.

I end up getting really frustrated I take it out on innocent people. I blame others for stupid things that probably aren't true...

Now maybe there's something wrong with me? I'm 16 and in the middle of my exams. I don't think it's exam stress because I'm pretty organized about it all. It's just... when -you- over think things, what are you like?

Because I don't think anything is actually really bothering me in my personal life... it's just when I start to think.

My girlfriend split up with me because I thought too much lol... I like to ponder rather than just watch TV, but dont really see the problem tbh... That being said, not everybody likes to and some people just like to accept and not analyise.

When I'm alone with nothing to do, I start to over think things. It becomes dangerous. I start to get mad because I'm thinking about a certain thing too deeply... the thing is, I know I am and yet I can't stop myself.

I end up getting really frustrated I take it out on innocent people. I blame others for stupid things that probably aren't true...

Now maybe there's something wrong with me? I'm 16 and in the middle of my exams. I don't think it's exam stress because I'm pretty organized about it all. It's just... when -you- over think things, what are you like?

Because I don't think anything is actually really bothering me in my personal life... it's just when I start to think.

I think it is stress related. I sometimes over think situations that I find worrying to try to out wit any surprises and have all possible answers ready. It's about trying to know the unknown. I hope you get my drift.

I think too much too - think it may be a common female trait as alot of my friends do it too!

I really struggle sometimes though and get into a bad habit of thinking negative things - over and over and over...

But for me it is just a habit which Im working on breaking now - changing the negative thoughts with positive ones!

Stress is probably a big factor as well as too much time so keep busy to occupy yourself. Works for me! Good luck!!

i over think everything, i bought a ds last year and its been a life savour as far as sleep goes, where i used to lay awake anaylising everything from the day for several hours i now play 30 mins on a mind numbing game that seems to relax my brain then i can get to sleep without my head working over time

Archived