ENGLAND FLAGS are we allowed to fly them on our cars?

It's a well known fact that, in a bid to turn Britain from a nation of chavvy thugs into cultured Parisian artisans, the European Union has banned decorations of poor taste. Cheap plastic flags stuck to cars are one of the first victims of this legislation.

Another England flag thread eh, this about the 50th you would think we were not in England, get real peeps.

I think the mods need to be made aware that the "thread prompt" deelie the Forum has, which comes up with suggestions for threads already started on a subject must be broken... I cant see any other reason for threads being posted, and this prompting "deelie" being ignored.. (Oh, except for wilful idiocy, or something...?)

is it right that the police have the right to pull you over if your flying the england flag?,and make you take it off?..but why?..and we cant go into any bar with a england shirt on as its not allowed in pubs..are these rumours or can anyone put the facts right instead of myths..

well, the prompt should have taken you to the threads already in existence, where many of us have already put paid officially, to these ugly and false rumours...

Note, Incidentally, the pertinent use of those last two words... "False", and "Rumours" :nod:

*sighs deeply*

Not as deeply as I'm sighing, mel, in between beating my head slowly against a wall...

ohhhh!!!! The stupid... it burns!

is it right that the police have the right to pull you over if your flying the england flag?,and make you take it off?..but why?..and we cant go into any bar with a england shirt on as its not allowed in pubs..are these rumours or can anyone put the facts right instead of myths..

They've also banned football fans from saying "we" won, or "we" lost, on the grounds that if you're not a member of the team then you had nothing to do with it.

It's policitical correctness gone sensible!

Archived