ENGLAND FLAGS are we allowed to fly them on our cars?

No its not funny we just like to point out that your being trolls who obviously feel left out cause they don't like football.

Enjoy whatever it is you like and leave us to it at the end of the day.

I'm a troll ?

:o

And how do you come to that conclusion then Corker

Concise and to the point. :thumbsup:

I really cannot believe that there are people out there of such low intelligence that they swallow this crap. Have they just pig **** for brains or what? There's been so many threads like this lately I'm at the point of banging my head on a wall. Can there really be that many stupid people, or are they just making it up to troll, in which case I'm sad to say I've fell for the bait.

The only persons they'd pull are racist idiots who shout abuse with english flags sticking out all over the place.

There are other types of idiot who could be pulled over and ordered to remove an England flag. For instance, if they were mad enough to cover the windscreen with it...

I don't live there now but I seem to remember as a lad that you could not fly the union Jack on your car (or anywhere else) But it was Ok for a while during the Coronation. I remember my dad getting two flags on a big rubber suction cup to stick on the windshield of his sStandard 8.

Archived