ENGLAND FLAGS are we allowed to fly them on our cars?

My bold

People aren't flying the flag because they love their country - they're flying it because they support the England football team, which is an entirely different matter.

You don't need to fly a flag, or wear a hat, or t-shirt or anything else with the cross of St George emblazoned on it, in order to love your country.

And I will most certainly not be "cheering and shouting" with the rest of you, even if England wins the dratted final!

Dastardly traitor.:mad:

is it right that the police have the right to pull you over if your flying the england flag?,and make you take it off?..but why?..and we cant go into any bar with a england shirt on as its not allowed in pubs..are these rumours or can anyone put the facts right instead of myths..

Tell you what, I'll pay you £4000 not to have children.

(God knows what anything with your genes would cost to England and the taxpayer, but it wouldn't be that much).

You might be right, but this is the English Flag, not the Union flag. Anyway, we're all out of control over here these days, we just do what we like ... *runs with scissors*

Nah, you can only do what you like as long as it doesn't offend the people who are trying to kill us all !!

We are going to make the Yanks cry like girls on the football pitch this Saturday. Suck on that! :twisted::banana:

Hi 5

On second thoughts...can I hi 5 after they've played.

My bold

People aren't flying the flag because they love their country - they're flying it because they support the England football team, which is an entirely different matter.

You don't need to fly a flag, or wear a hat, or t-shirt or anything else with the cross of St George emblazoned on it, in order to love your country.

And I will most certainly not be "cheering and shouting" with the rest of you, even if England wins the dratted final!

Ok your a sad old git ,no problem there's a few of you about..for the duration of the World Cup my country is represented by the English Football team it is not an entirely different matter ,even if you are not a football fan you should still want the team to win for your country..sorry I forgot this is SF ,you shouldnt show any patriotism on here.

Ok your a sad old git ,no problem there's a few of you about..for the duration of the World Cup my country is represented by the English Football team it is not an entirely different matter ,even if you are not a football fan you should still want the team to win for your country..sorry I forgot this is SF ,you shouldnt show any patriotism on here.

Only knuckle dragging BNP members support the England football team :hihi:

even if you are not a football fan you should still want the team to win for your country..sorry I forgot this is SF ,you shouldnt show any patriotism on here.

Patrioitism and liking football are completely different things. No reason at all why a dyed-in-the-wool English patriot should have to support the England football team.

Patrioitism and liking football are completely different things. No reason at all why a dyed-in-the-wool English patriot should have to support the England football team.

Nothing to do with supporting ,if you dont like football fair enough ..but why run those that do down ?.If people want to show their support why call them chavs ,idiots and such just for doing so ?...dyed in the wool English Patriots ? as AJ says according to the majority of know it alls on here we are all rabid BNP knuckle draggers..with the amount of people supporting the team and the flag in the next few weeks ,tell me how come Mr Griffin is not running this country on that assumption ?

Guest sibon
Nothing to do with supporting ,if you dont like football fair enough ..but why run those that do down ?.If people want to show their support why call them chavs ,idiots and such just for doing so ?...dyed in the wool English Patriots ? as AJ says according to the majority of know it alls on here we are all rabid BNP knuckle draggers..with the amount of people supporting the team and the flag in the next few weeks ,tell me how come Mr Griffin is not running this country on that assumption ?

Not all.

Just some of you:wink:

Archived