White South African farmers/murdered

3000!! white South African farmers murdered. Why no outcry at all from the worlds media/governments!

What if white people were murdering black farmers in that number ? What kind of outcry would there be ?

First you need sources to back up this claim.

Second you are going to be branded a member of some racist organisation.

Third - some will say they deserved it because of what they have done in the past.

Fourth - The thread will result in muck slinging between forummers.

Fifth - you will be accused of trolling.

Sixth - the thread will be removed.

What else is there to say?

First you need sources to back up this claim.
Which is fair enough.

Second you are going to be branded a member of some racist organisation.

Only if they try to imply that white lives are more valuable than black ones.

Third - some will say they deserved it because of what they have done in the past.

Only a minority would ever suggest that, it's been debated before here and I dont recall many posters arguing that white farmers deserved it.

Fourth - The thread will result in muck slinging between forummers.

Only when personalities are dragged into it ;)

Fifth - you will be accused of trolling.

Troll :hihi:

Sixth - the thread will be removed.

None of these were.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/search.php?searchid=11808675

What else is there to say?

Murdering white farmers is as evil as murdering anyone else.

3000!! white South African farmers murdered. Why no outcry at all from the worlds media/governments!

What if white people were murdering black farmers in that number ? What kind of outcry would there be ?

I don't think them being white or black has anything to do with it, there are many examples through history where more than 3000 people have lost their lives of various racial/religious persuasions and the international communities have barely batted an eyelid.

Incidentally, there's been a lot of 'outcry' from the media/governments, if there weren't you wouldn't know about it.

I think for the West to show any significant disapproval or take direct action, there needs to exist a commercial incentive that would benefit them in becoming involved-that's usually the way of these things.

It is happening! Again, why no outcry ?

DragonofAna, i am aware that all of that will be thrown my way, i'm not bothered about that.

Ignore all of that, it was just a simple question of why no outcry ?

So, can someone please explain why ?

Archived