Any advice on how to get rid of ear wax?

can anyone reccomend how to get rid of ear wax? I have one ear blocked up and its really annoying, have been putting otex ear drops in for about 4 days now and been to the doctor who reccomended another type of drops (forgotten the name but it begins with c ) its not shifting it tho.

can anyone reccomend how to get rid of ear wax? I have one ear blocked up and its really annoying, have been putting otex ear drops in for about 4 days now and been to the doctor who reccomended another type of drops (forgotten the name but it begins with c ) its not shifting it tho.

Are these drops beginning with 'C' cotton buds by any chance. If so, you're supposed to take them out after use. No wonder your ears blocked up! :D

You might need to have the ear syringed, ask you doctor.

yeah thats what i thought he might do on monday night when i went in, might have to go back cos its peeing me off now, all i can hear is whats going on inside my head! :hihi:

Are these drops beginning with 'C' cotton buds by any chance. If so, you're supposed to take them out after use. No wonder your ears blocked up! :D

no not cotton buds, you shouldnt use them anyway in your ear cos it can make it worse

yeah thats what i thought he might do on monday night when i went in, might have to go back cos its peeing me off now, all i can hear is whats going on inside my head! :hihi:

If it does need syringing the doctor will ask you to put drops of olive oil in for a few days before,then refer you to the nurse to have it done,

Otex is merely the most expensive form of Hydrogen Peroxide available.

Archived