Where to go for breakfast?

Take a walk out along Malin Bridge and to the Rivelin Cafe in the Rivelin valley. They do a fab fry up (and their eggy bread is pretty lovely too).

Alternatively, Lily's do lovely hot sarnies and so do the guys in the van that's in B&Q car park (I know, I'm showing myself as a real gourmet here!).

Take a walk out along Malin Bridge and to the Rivelin Cafe in the Rivelin valley. They do a fab fry up (and their eggy bread is pretty lovely too).

Alternatively, Lily's do lovely hot sarnies and so do the guys in the van that's in B&Q car park (I know, I'm showing myself as a real gourmet here!).

Youve made me feel hungry now medusa, and Im supposed to be on a diet.:hihi:

The best breakfast in sheffield is FAGINS. five quid, could feed a village! Not actually open for breakfast though....

The forum is a good bet in town centre.

My main criticism of ALL breakfasts in town that I have sampled is that however nice the place seems, or however they describe it, the bread is always thinly sliced pulp. This includes toasted bread.

Shames me to say it but wetherspoons could point the finger at a few more expensive breakfasts, with its free range eggs and half decent sausages.

The best breakfast in sheffield is FAGINS. five quid, could feed a village! Not actually open for breakfast though....

The forum is a good bet in town centre.

My main criticism of ALL breakfasts in town that I have sampled is that however nice the place seems, or however they describe it, the bread is always thinly sliced pulp. This includes toasted bread.

Shames me to say it but wetherspoons could point the finger at a few more expensive breakfasts, with its free range eggs and half decent sausages.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Rawson Spring at the Hillsborough tram stop - huge breakfasts, lots of choice for veggies & non-veggies and VERY cheap. Can't beat it! Their breakfasts are much better than the ones at the Wetherspoons pubs in town like the Swim Inn. They've also been extremely helpful about dietary requirements like vegan or gluten free diets.

• 9 months later...

Archived