How do I stop parrot from having sex with back of cats head?

I'm looking after my sisters pet cat, and the cat has come to our home to stay. The Parrot is a free spirit, and appears to be finding himself attracted to the cat.

Initially the parrot walks around the cat with a "I'd like to see you having a shower" kind of look and paws the cat with its feet. The parrot then climbs onto the cat and onto the back of its head, and then begins to mate with the back of the cats head.

The Parrot holds on with its beak, and as a result is biting the cat. If the cat moves, it gets its ears pecked.

How can I stop the parrot from doing this, any ideas?

Robby, How can you be so 'animalist'?

What have you got against inter species breeding? It's quite normal you know.

Can I ask are the cat and parrot a 'same sex' couple?

If so have you considered applying to the Government for a grant to allow them to adopt a kitten ?

:D

If the parrot had tried it on with our psychopathic cat, there would have immediately been plenty of ruffled feathers, such that if the parrot was still alive when the cat had finished with it, it would barely be able to fly let alone fornicate..... which I have just noticed Basult previously alluded to.

I'm looking after my sisters pet cat, and the cat has come to our home to stay. The Parrot is a free spirit, and appears to be finding himself attracted to the cat.

Initially the parrot walks around the cat with a "I'd like to see you having a shower" kind of look and paws the cat with its feet. The parrot then climbs onto the cat and onto the back of its head, and then begins to mate with the back of the cats head.

The Parrot holds on with its beak, and as a result is biting the cat. If the cat moves, it gets its ears pecked.

How can I stop the parrot from doing this, any ideas?

Robby is the absolute master in respect of unusual posts, long may it continue. :thumbsup:

Archived