Will Afghanistan ever see peace while foreign soldiers on its soil ?

We are on the brink of another war with Iran ,

the 3rd time British soldiers have attempted to occupy Afghanistan,

is there really a end in sight ?

Will the local tribes ever accept soldiers who they call “infidels” to occupy their land?

where there is war,there is money to be made for the CIA,MI5 and other secret organisation within governments eg oil from iraq,drugs from afgan.Governments have made sure that the fight against terror will never end,how can it?

It's amzing how many people believe the lies the NuLabour government and its tablolid lapdogs told us.

The UK and US illegally invade a peaceful country that's no threat to us and start killing its people, yet there are still people who believe the UK and US forces are the good guys! :loopy:

We should pull out, we are fighting a losing battle, its only us Brits and Americans who are fighting this war cause any other country knows, the war can not be won!!!!

I couldnt agree more, we should sort our own country out first before trying to sort other countries problems out.

I dont agree with the war as it doesnt directly involve British interest, our boys and girls are doing a grand job, but shouldnt have been put in that position in the first place.

I couldnt agree more, we should sort our own country out first before trying to sort other countries problems out.

I dont agree with the war as it doesnt directly involve British interest, our boys and girls are doing a grand job, but shouldnt have been put in that position in the first place.

Exactly Dink, we need our troops home, we are defencless here and being taking over from the inside.

Exactly Dink, we need our troops home, we are defencless here and being taking over from the inside.
You ought to take early retirement now:hihi: After such heavy humiliation at the ballot box, how do they still afford to pay you to troll these fora?:huh:

I have not come across a person who is cable of critical thought & who supports this war?

Democracy now? How many people are there in this country who actually want our troops home?

What do we need to do ?

The Public in America had to be beaten with sticks by their police for months & months until finally their were enough of them to force the Government to listen,

What will it take for the British Public to wake up? How many dead Kids will it take?

Archived